Tuesday 12 June 2012

A Little Bit About Me.....


Please let me tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Geraldine  I was born in Philippines but moved to New Zealand when I was 8 years old, I have three best friends, Layla , Manaia  and Khobi. I have one sister called Ashly two stepsisters, Hannah and Sonya, also two stepbrothers, Michael and Jon. My mum is Lorifran, Dad Paul, and stepdad Steve.
“I’m not a perfect girl, my hair doesn’t always stay in place,
I’m pretty clumsy, I drop things a lot,
me and my friends don’t always get along……
i’m not always right……
And maybe just maybe, i like being imperfect”
My Dream…….
is to become a flight attendant and fly around the world but specially to visit the country of my dreams “Paris”, they call it the city of love or the city of lights. All I really know is that it’s famous for the big and gorgeous Eifful Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a positive comment and visit at any time.