Tuesday 12 June 2012

Around Me

Hi, i’m geraldine the owner of this blog. I will tell you about whats around me my school, people, friends, rules and all of that kind of stuff. I live in Rotorua, go to Glenholme primary school, I have heaps of friends, they’re are 4 seasons in rotorua Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring every season, everything changes, the clothes, the treees, the way that you eat and different stuff in school. The rules here is pretty much the same as every city or town/province has (no littering .etc) And that’s whats around me!

2 comments:

  1. hi best friend.i like your blog.It's great

    Na Lauryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi geraldine i like your blogger best friend

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a positive comment and visit at any time.