Saturday 18 August 2012

Dessert Island!!!!!!!!

Tonight my whole family made some pretty weird desserts, we all had the same amount of food to fiddle with and came up with pretty similar desserts, NOW.... by looking at the pictures you have to comment the dessert you think will taste DELICIOUS if you could eat it, I had more photos but these are me and  my sister's desserts (were trying to see who's the better cook) ☺.
Please vote out of ...
1.  my sister's dessert which is the first picture (or)
2. my dessert which is the second one ..☺☻♥♠♣♦




Hey, this is my sisters dessert, it is with french vanilla cheesecake, jelly tip ice cream, chocolate sauce,  mango whipped cream and grapes.



Well, this is my one, it has french vanilla cheesecake, jelly tip ice cream, chocolate sauce,  mango whipped cream and  three grapes.


2 comments:

  1. Looks yum but did it taste yum i like Geraldines One !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a positive comment and visit at any time.